If you pay attention to jihad and who's pulling that choo-choo, you're aware that there are more and more instances of Muslims getting themselves all sweaty as they spread the religion of peace the way it's always been spread: by brute force and blind pig ignorance. In Europe you can read almost every day about young Muslim men attacking non-Muslims, both men and women, who just happen to be out and about in ~ of all places ~ public spots in free countries with laws and well-paid and trained police forces. Or something.
So, who's this guy?
His name was Kevin Kless. And, he is dead. There he was, walking away from a taxi in the city of brotherly love when three men got out of a car and beat him to death. As I looked at various stories on the incident, I discovered that only one, here, actually gives a description of the assailants although the entire description was certainly available to all the media. Here it is, straight from the world-wide source for all the news that's fit to print, the Associated Press:
- Suspect #1: Middle-Eastern male, 20 years-of-age, 5-10″, thin build, wearing a white shirt with blue stripes.
- Suspect #2: Middle-Eastern male, 20 years-of-age, 6’0″, medium build, with a maroon shirt.
- Suspect #3: Middle Eastern male, 6’2, no further information.
- Suspect #4: Middle Eastern male, no further information.
Kevin's mom says; There is no sense in it. There is nothing that makes sense about this. Sorry, but there is a perverted sense to it once you understand that it's almost a certainty that any four Middle-Eastern males on the planet are going to be Muslim and that therefore this kind of attack could have very easily been an act of jihad @ Surah 9:5 ... fight and slay the infidels wherever you find them. There's no caveat forbidding these attacks in Philadelphia ~ and where you live, of course ~ leaving the rest of the world as easy pickin's for those raaaaaadical Muslims. So, you know your favorite restaurant, the bus stop at which you wait each day rain or shine, the church you attend every Sunday, and the elementary school where your kids or grandkids are going to dress as bunnies and baby chicks and carrots for the big spring extravaganza in a few months? That's wherever you find them in the language of the religion of peace: at or in any place.
أيْنَما، أي مَكان
Okay, somebody stop me. After tracking this story for several days, it seems Kevin's killers were not religion of peacers after all, but the savages described here. Still, I want to make a few points before I put this one to bed, so pay attention, knuckleheads. I checked the press coverage of this murder for several days after it was committed ~ remember that murders don't happen like a pretty leaf falling on your shoulder as you take a serene autumn stroll; people do these things to one another ~ and there was only one story that listed the description of the suspects, the link I posted above. So, the question almost screams in our ears: why didn't other news agencies publish the descriptions put out by the AP? I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that, again, the police brass a/o media schmucks who think they know better than all the rest of us were afraid for one or more of the following reasons:
- The Philly hoi polloi would surely blow their stacks and start lynching Muslims on light poles and various tenement fire escapes because that's what always happens when Muslims are accused of a crime, the payback/hate crimes against them spike way up; you know, like Crazy Horse did Custer at the Little Big Horn only with a lot less running horses in circles and loin-cloth wearing. Well, except that ain't true as you can see here. There has never been an increase in so-called hate crimes against Muslims in this or any Western country, even after they continue to murder and rape our people.
- They were concerned that any sort of police inquiry in the Philly ummah would lead to strife that could lead to more beatings and other violent crimes committed by Muslims against infidels.
- They actually believe the bullshit that Islam is the religion of peace, therefore the suspects could not be Middle-Easterners, a priori.
The initial description gathered by beat cops at the scene of the crime turned out to be wrong: the killers were not Middle-Eastern males. But! It's still possible that these killers are converts to Islam and PPD is not divulging that for reasons discussed below. I'm not saying it is that way, just that it could be that way. Would an American PD hide details from the public in order to create or prevent a certain response to a crime? Sure, they do it all the time. Why do you think the large agencies have Public Affairs staff weenies ready to shuffle on out and start tap-dancing the shit out of every briefing or presser?
There are hundreds and hundreds of Muslim-on-Infidel attacks occurring in Europe and, for the most part, leadership in EU countries has been hiding certain facts in order to not piss off their future masters. For fear of stepping on Islamic toes, EU political and law enforcement leaders do little to prevent these anti-infidel crimes and also do little or nothing to investigate once they've been committed simply because they don't want to enrage the oh-so-easily-enraged Muslims in their front yards. Read here how the Danes are being forced from their homes because of the spreading but self-preserving affliction of Islamonausea. Gangs of Muslim men are running rampant, kidnapping Brit girls and using them for sex slaves or to teach them the Muslim version of modesty by repeatedly raping them as you can see here. I don't have the time to list all the ravages being rampaged by EU Muslims, which are being permitted because government agencies sworn to protect and defend against all enemies foreign and domestic choose to spit on that oath in the name of political correctness and multiculturalism.
But maybe that's the problem, eh? The US President and Congress take oaths, as do all US military personnel from the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff to the newest bonehead recruit ~ to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States from all enemies, foreign and domestic. That means they're protecting the freedoms and freedom of the American people as laid out in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights by blasting the shit out of any and all enemies and breaking all their stuff... as quickly as possible. The British Prime Minister and Parliament don't swear an oath to protect any such ideals but only to serve the monarch who sits on the throne at the time and make sure his or her image is held spotless for the world to see. Other than the US of A ~ or, as the Germans say it: Ooo Ess Aah ~ Romania has the next most macho oath, requiring government officials to aver that they will defend democracy, the fundamental rights and freedoms of my fellow citizens, Romania's sovereignty, independence, unity and territorial integrity.
With the disgusting, gut-wrenching fearfulness being paraded with such PC pomp by "leaders" ~ elected and un ~ in the EU, it's not a bit unreasonable to extrapolate that Middle-Eastern males residing in the keystone state could very well have clobbered the crap out of the young Mr. Kless because they believe the US also lacks the will and the courage to pursue them with vigor and slam their shitty little asses into stir. And why wouldn't they believe that?
We have a POTUS who bends the knee to a boy-lovin', woman-hatin' sand-pounder.
Speaking of bending over...
Nothing going on here but fear itself.
- The cammied-up fat guy yelling through the bullhorn is scared. Out there at a safe distance from the Lady Gaga crowd where he doesn't have to let himself be known, he preaches and accuses and rants on and on at people he won't take the time to know. Friendship evangelism, discussed here, takes courage. And humility.
- The little fella holding a sign in each hand is scared because he just stands there smiling but then does nothing. He knew the incident was being taped, there was enough prima facie evidence on the tape to show a reasonable man standard was met for a self-defense strike, at least for a self-defense pose. Standing there wide open to a punch is not bravery, it's fucking stupid. He should have poked that Islamothug in the throat or smacked him across the nose and then laid into him with facial blows but obviously he did not read what I wrote... here.
- The guy with the He was wounded for our transgressions sign is scared for the same reason explained just above. There is nothing heroic or honorable about looking into someone's eyes with your hands at your sides while that someone punches your lights out.
- The cop is scared. Actually, he's an over-paid crossing guard and if he was one of mine, I'd be in his face until he grew a pair or quit. He saw that the Muslim yoot, introduced more fully here, was the instigator and should have put him in cuffs immediately on at least a potential Disorderly Conduct charge, but he lets Sami walk toward probably helpless civilians several times, running his stupid mouth and allowing him access to any weapons he might be hiding there in his white jammies. The cop then starts lecturing Sami like he's about to stay after school for detention and says something like ... hands on the back of my car right now... Hey, dummy: you don't wag your finger in someone's face unless you're about to pop him from the other direction. Does Sami start looking for a car upon which to put his hands? Hell no. He keeeeps on running his mouth and keeeeeps on moving and the cop keeeeeeps on taking notes, because as long as he's writing, he doesn't have to attack that little piece of shit Sami and end this little drama before someone gets more than a bloody lip. Sami only gets cuffed when other cops arrive. I understand the wisdom of waiting for the cavalry but some boys are just beggin' to get sucker-punched and that boy Osmakak was and is one of 'em. Notice too that the cops tells Sami. ...it's a public place; he can do whatever he wants... referring to the preacher and pals, then shortly after that he mocks the preacher for not stopping his "nonsense" when he warned him. Then he gives the preacher a battery citation.
I ranted above about police brass who are afraid of pissing off Muslims and press pedants who are bound by the chains of their intellectually dishonest ideology, but I need to make this point again: You have no legal or moral obligation to stand here, there or anyfuckingwhere and let some dirtbag threaten or strike you. Some states have no duty to retreat laws, some have fighting words laws. NDR doctrine discussed here. And Wikipedia has a pretty good layout of the FW Doctrine, here, just to the right of... this: The fighting words doctrine in US constitutional law is a limitation to freedom of speech as protected by the First Amendment to the US Constitution. In its 9-0 decision, Chaplinsky v. New Hampshire (1942), the US Supreme Court established the doctrine and held that "insulting" or 'fighting words,' those that by their very utterance inflict injury or tend to incite an immediate breach of the peace" are among the "well-defined and narrowly limited classes of speech [that] the prevention and punishment of...have never been thought to raise any constitutional problem."
You can read here about a very important conference coming up in a few days. Various stinky "occupiers" have threatened to do bodily harm to speakers who will be at the event telling the truth about Islam and calling conservative leaders and all of us to WAKE UP AND FIGHT THESE SAVAGES BEFORE THEY KILL US ALL! Will the DC cops do anything extra to protect the speakers and attendees who just want to hear some truth a/o support the exposition of such truth? That remains to be seen.
Will attendees who are not stinky "occupiers" but freedom-loving truth-seekers be just another bunch of cheek-turners if the occupiers threaten, or will they strike within the limits of the law? Will they insist that the best weapon in such a situation is ~ get this ~ a cell phone video camera, or will they dare to be prepared as discussed here aaaaaand here?
That too remains to be seen.
Fighting back with words, as will be done at the conference, is great. The speakers there are wise and respected and courageous enough to stand up in the face of evil and risk injury and even death.
As an on-looker, an attendee, what are you willing to do? A golf clap at all the obvious applause lines? Or, if it comes to it, will you finally have the courage to actually do something?